
( PLEASE PLACE MY MOTHER HERE SAYING "I TOLD YOU SO")
OK THIS POST IS IN ALL CAPS AND WELL FOR MY FAMILY FOR A FEW REASONS!! ON YES MY PARENTS WERE RIGHT ALL THOSE YEARS THAT I TOLD THEM THEY WERE NOT!! I ADMIT THAT I WELL WAS WRONG.. NOT ALL THE TIME BUT LETS JUST MEET HALF WAY AND SAY THAT IT WAS HALF THEIR FAULT AND HALF MINE!!! LOL.....
No really this last week since the loss of Brandons job, my life has taken a turn for the best most wonderful founding ever... Faith Prayer Adversity Love Hate Anger Joy Attonment... these words are words that have come to have much meaning to me. I have not been to church in over 7 years.. with the occational apperence for donovans talks in church and the few times for return missionaries. This year I wanted a change.. a change for me... for my spirit and my family.... My goal was to make it to church every sunday for the whole year. I have to say that my sprit has been in such a good mood that I love it... I have felt the sprit and have been able to see and feel the blessings because of my choice.. With all of that my testimony of the church as went from 3 sizes to small to 3 sizes too way too way to big.
I have always known that these things were true but did I belive it!!?? I can honestly say now that yes.. it is true and I belive it to be true...
Brandon went to church with me sunday and I had the most amazing feelings I have ever had... he was able to feel the spirit and know that things will work out if we do our part to have faith and pray...
My parents have set this path for me for a reason and I am so thankful for these standards of the church and the exsamples they have set for me... I know that we all have our faults but that is what christ died for.. our faults so that we may strive to be like him.... My bishop is amazing and has been more than giving and non jugemental towards me and brandon.. I love him for that.. baby steps with us as he says..
sunday I was able to take the sacrement.. I have not done that in well 7 years... I felt like a new person... I feel that I am who I am and can be who I am... The feelings I felt during the time at church are such good feelings that I can not wait to do it again... I have remember my pourpose here on earth and cannot wait to see where my family and I go from here!!! I know we will be there some day.. lol I think of Haubry when i say that... we went to there!! well we will be there some day!!
I just want to thank all of my family who has been there for us these last few days... it has been hard but I feel that we need to slow down and take it day by day and really learn this lesson... like the tree and plane story from conference... lol i know i read it.. amazing talk!! brandon thought so too!! SLOW DOWN... there is a reason for this... I feel detail on the job of our dreams is what we are slowing down for... and to learn to be better with our money... lol
I love my family, my heavely father, my husband and childeren and family. I would not be here with out all of you... I am just sad that I have been missing out on these blessings and feelings for so long... but never do i want to lose this feeling or feelings I have right now.... I know christ works with us on our time and in baby steps ... now that I am not so stuborn and a little soft... we are working together to get me back to where I want to be.. and you better bet that Brandon will be there with me.. our family is for time and all eternity!!
well there is my testimony for now... I know kinda random but I felt the need to share.. especially after today and my prayers being answered... and experencing first hand the blessings of my heavenly father!
3 comments:
ok DJ!!! Stop making me cry! I would like to share this with my seminary students. I think they could really learn from your experiences! Keep it up and remember what makes us truly happy!
I'm with Amy....I'm such a cry baby! I can't wait to be there in the Temple with you guys then we will all have went to there! I love it! Times are too hard to not go through them with the gospel. You guys are in our prayers! Remember that you do deserve this happiness.
I'm with Amy and Aubrie! Amazing! I am glad you have had such a great experience! We love you all so much!
Post a Comment